IMPORTANT NOTICE- THE RE-OPENING OF ST. ANTHONY’S CHURCH FOR WEEKDAY AND SUNDAY MASS
THE RE-OPENING OF ST ANTHONY’S CHURCH FOR WEEKDAY AND SUNDAY MASS
It is proposed to open the Church for Public Weekday Masses on Monday 29th June at 10.00am and on the following weekend 4th/5th July for Saturday at 5.30pm and Sunday 10.00am and 11.30am
This will be subject to the Covid-19 regulations imposed by the Government and overseen by the Archdiocese of Dublin.
* Due to Social Distancing requirements, Church capacity will be reduced to accommodate 50 people at Mass
Please observe the social distancing required on entering the Church and use the sanitizers provided at the entrance of the Church.
Designated stewards will guide you to the appointed seats.
* Please enter the Church through the main door only and exit by the side doors.
* Please note that there is No Obligation to attend Mass at this time. if you so wish you can attend a weekday Mass. Please consider this option in order to facilitate as many people as possible to attend Mass at least once a week. Please phone the parish office Mon- Fri 9.30am -1.00pm to book a place (limit 50 people)
Volunteers are urgently need to implement the social distancing and sanitizing required by the Government.
We need Teams of Cleaners to sanitize and clean the Church prior to each Mass
Stewards to oversee the numbers of people attending and to guide and assist people to the designated seating in the Church. Also to help in any way.
Please contact the Parish Office if you can help during this strange and difficult time.
Church Collections Please make your usual Sunday Mass contributions in the Box provided at the exit doors of the Church as you leave.
* There will be no sign of Peace at Mass or Communion from the Chalice.
Only Holy Communion in the hand will be permitted.
No hymn books , Missalettes or Holy Water will be available
Please observe social Distancing on going up to receive Holy Communion and depart through the side doors afterwards
* People with flu/ respiratory symptoms or high temperatures or have been in contact with Covid-19 people are asked not to enter the Church.
*The parish toilet will not be available
* If attending Mass please choose a time that may guarantee a seat.
Our apologies if, in the unlikely event that the Church is “full” These are strange and challenging times.
* The wearing of a Face Mask at Mass or other public liturgies is recommended.
* If required week-end Mass will be broadcast to the Church car park and will be available on the Webcam each day,
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we might improve the availability of mass at this difficult time, please contact the Parish office 01 833 3459
Further information later
St Anthony’s Covid-19 Committee