Reports on Issues addressed
REPORT FROM MEETING HELD March 2017
Summary of topics from the March PPC Meeting
- Fr. Larry reported on the changed Saturday evening Mass Time and that it has been well attended so far.
- The Pilgrimage to Lourdes is to go ahead later this year.
- Child Protection training is ongoing for those in ministry.
- Breffni McGuinness is to become the new chair of the PPC
- The need to find music and other resources and help for the Sunday 10am Mass was discussed and the PPC appeal for any new volunteers that would like to get involved.
- An initiative to invite all Ministry groups to speak about their work at Masses is underway.